- 3 tablespoons Lemon Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 (4-6-ounce) white fish fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with a small amount of the olive oil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic cloves, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Slice the juiced lemon into thin slices.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the olive oil and lemon mixture over the fish, and place the lemon slices on top of the fish.
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 10-15 minutes or until the fish has an internal temperature of 145 degrees.