- 3 tablespoons Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to an even thickness
- 1 to 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- To a large skillet, add the olive oil, pounded chicken, evenly season with poultry seasoning, salt, pepper, and cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Flip chicken over.
- Allow chicken to cook on the second side for about 5 minutes, or until done and cooked through.
- Remove chicken and place it on a plate to rest. Deglaze your skillet by adding wine (or broth) and allow the liquid to bubble up and steam for a few seconds.
- Add the butter and allow it to melt, about 1 minute. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minutes, stir continuously.
- Turn the heat off, add the chicken back into the skillet, flip it around in the garlic butter sauce, and spoon the sauce over the chicken until completely coated.
Pair this meal with green beans and a white wine.