- 1 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 Cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 Cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 2 Tbsp Cherry Hip Syrups (To taste)
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 Cup shortening
- 4-5 Cups powdered sugar
- 3-5 Tbsp Cherry Hip Syrups (To taste)
- Cherries for topping if desired
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in bowl
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until light and foamy. While beating, gradually pour in the melted butter and Hip Syrups.
- While mixing on low, add half of the flour mixture. Then add milk, followed by the remaining flour mixture. Divide the batter evenly in the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake until a cake tester inserted into the center of the cupcakes comes out clean, about 10-12 minutes. Cool the cupcakes in the tin on a rack for 10 minutes, then remove from the tin and cool on the rack completely.
- Make frosting - Beat butter and shortening until smooth.
- slowly add powdered sugar until combined
- Mix in Hip Syrups until desired flavor is obtained
- Frost cupcakes and enjoy!
Need help choosing a flavor? We recommend one of these...
You can use any Hip Syrup flavor you like. Match the theme of birthday parties, showers, Graduations, and more.