- 30 Golden Oreo cookies
- 1/3 Cup of butter (Melted)
- 2 8oz softened cream cheese
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tsp lemon zest
- 3/4 Cup Lemonade Hip Syrup
- 1 Cup whipping cream
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 1/4 Cup blackberry jam (Melted & cooled)
- In a food processor chop cookies into crumbs. Add Melted Butter and combine. Press into the bottom of a 9in pie pan. Place in freezer.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with mixer until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat again. Mix in Lemonade Hip Syrups and lemon zest and beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream and sugar with mixer. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spread into pie crust.
- Spoon blackberry preserves over lemonade filling. Swirl with knife. Cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.