Skip to content
- 4 Large ripe tomatoes - sliced 1/4 in thick
- 1/8 Cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 Cup bread crumbs
- 1 Clove garlic - minced
- Parsley (Mitten Gourmet Spices)
- 2 Tablespoons Oregano Olive Oil (Mitten Gourmet Olive Oil)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place tomato slices close together in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is lightly toasted.
Shop products for this recipe here.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.